The consumer’s right to cancellation
(Consumer means any legal entity which concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be ascribed to a commercial or independent business activity.)
Right of cancellation
You are entitled to cancel this contract without fourteen days without providing any reason.
The cancellation deadline is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, under the provision you have ordered one or several goods, in the context of a single order, and this was delivered as such, or will be delivered;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, under the provision you have ordered several goods, in the context of a single order, and these were separately delivered;
To exercise your cancellation right, you have to inform us (Petgut.de - WessMarket GmbH & Co. KG, Erlenweg 6, 64569 Nauheim, Germany, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form to that purpose but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send a notification that you have exercised your right of cancellation, before the cancellation period has expired.
What happens after the cancellation
Upon cancelling this contract, we will return all the payments received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from choosing another form of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery chosen by us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day the contract cancellation notification was received for the contract in question. For this reimbursement, we are using the same payment method used for the original transaction, unless we have an express agreement with you stating otherwise; in no case you will have to pay fees for this reimbursement.
We can refuse the reimbursement, until the goods are returned to us or you have sent a notification, that the goods have been sent back, whichever occurs earlier.
The goods must be sent or handed over immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you notified us of the contract cancellation to us or to Petgut.de, WessMarket GmbH & Co. KG, Erlenweg 6, 64569 Nauheim, Germany. The deadline is met upon sending the goods before the fourteen-day period has expired.
In case of a cancellation, the revoked goods must be sent to the following address:
WessMarket GmbH & Co. KG
You bear the direct costs for the return of the goods.
You only have to pay for any potential diminished value of the goods, if this diminished value is the result of the unnecessary handling of the goods, to the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and operating mode.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of cancellation does not apply to the contracts
- concerning the delivery of goods, which are not prefabricated and, in the situation, an individual selection or confirmation by the consumer is decisive in their manufacturing or they are explicitly tailor-made to the personal needs of the consumer;
- concerning the delivery of goods, which can spoil easily or in the situation their expiration date was rapidly exceeded;
- concerning the delivery of alcoholic beverages, with their price having been agreed upon the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days from the conclusion of the contract and their current value depends on the market fluctuations, over which the contractor has no influence;
- concerning the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely for the contracts
- concerning the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for the return due to reasons related to health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
- concerning the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery, due to their nature;
- concerning the delivery of audio or video recordings, or computer software, in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Cancellation Form Template
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
- To Petgut.de - WessMarket GmbH & Co. KG, Erlenweg 6, 64569 Nauheim, E-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/We (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Cross out if unapplicable.